Though business owners traditionally regard the annual audit and preparation of annual accounts as a cost centre - a necessary evil that adds no value to the business - we strive to transform it into a profit centre.
- Besides helping you meet the statutory requirements, KCAS also take the opportunity to conduct a review of your financial and management systems. This can often result in our identifying potential problem areas and recommending opportunities to improve your business performance.
- KCAS discuss the problems and opportunities with you and help you implement any agreed solutions. We see the preparation of your annual report as an opportunity to enhance your external image.
- A well-prepared report can have a considerable positive impact on the perceptions of investors, potential finance sources, customers, referral sources, and even your own staff - all of which greatly improves your business prospects for the future.
KCAS can provide you with prompt and constructive advice whether you are ready to start a new business, move from your existing accountancy or book-keeping firm, or simply need to explore the options available.
The sooner you seek advice from an experienced specialist, the greater the opportunities to ensure you make the choice that is right for you and your business.
KCAS provide initial explorative consultations, held at our offices, which are undertaken free of charge and overseen by one of our qualified Accountants.
Act now and contact KCAS today to arrange a consultation
Tel: 44 (0)208 441 2000
- About us
- Specialist sectors
- Autumn Statement 2013
- Year end tax guide
- Budget 2013
- Minimising capital taxes
- Tax efficient investments
- Financial planning and strategy guide 2013/14
- Tax planning for business owners
- Tax rates and allowances
- Offshore issues update
- PAYE and NI
- IR35 Centre
- Tax and business calendar
- Budget archive
- The Finance Bill 2011
- Regulation changes from April 2012
- Business news
- Contact us