Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through, not because they are experts in the legal, financial, and fiscal aspects of running a business. Indeed, these matters can often seem daunting and even off-putting to the budding entrepreneur.
The good news is that you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business. All you need is the support of a team of trained experts.
That's where KCAS fit in. Bring your business ideas to KCAS and we will help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner.
KCAS can also help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House, and HM Revenue and Customs
- Deal with company secretarial issues through KCS
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
KCAS can provide you with prompt and constructive advice whether you are ready to start a new business, move from your existing accountancy or book-keeping firm, or simply need to explore the options available.
The sooner you seek advice from an experienced specialist, the greater the opportunities to ensure you make the choice that is right for you and your business.
KCAS provide initial explorative consultations, held at our offices, which are undertaken free of charge and overseen by one of our qualified Accountants.
Act now and contact KCAS today to arrange a consultation
Tel: 44 (0)208 441 2000
- About us
- Specialist sectors
- Budget 2013
- Year end tax guide
- Minimising capital taxes
- Tax efficient investments
- Financial planning and strategy guide 2013/14
- Tax planning for business owners
- Tax rates and allowances
- Offshore issues update
- PAYE and NI
- IR35 Centre
- Tax and business calendar
- Budget archive
- The Finance Bill 2011
- Regulation changes from April 2012
- Business news
- Contact us