Trusts are a relatively easy and very tax efficient way to set aside assets for future beneficiaries outside of the inheritance tax net.
- KCAS are tax specialists and can provide you with advice on the most suitable type of trust for your purposes, set up trusts on your behalf, and provide a full range of accounting services for trusts.
- KCAS can also advise you on the preparation of your will and where appropriate, we can act as trustees or executors.
The sooner you seek advice from an experienced specialist, the greater the opportunities to ensure you make the choice that is right for you and your business.
KCAS provide initial explorative consultations, held at our offices, which are undertaken free of charge and overseen by one of our qualified Accountants.
Act now and contact KCAS today to arrange a consultation
Tel: 44 (0)208 441 2000
- About us
- Specialist sectors
- Budget 2013
- Year end tax guide
- Minimising capital taxes
- Tax efficient investments
- Financial planning and strategy guide 2013/14
- Tax planning for business owners
- Tax rates and allowances
- Offshore issues update
- PAYE and NI
- IR35 Centre
- Tax and business calendar
- Budget archive
- The Finance Bill 2011
- Regulation changes from April 2012
- Business news
- Contact us