Administering your payroll can be time consuming and burdensome, diverting energy and resources from the core activities of your business. And the task is made all the more difficult by the growing complexity of taxation and employment legislation and the accompanying regime of penalties for non-compliance.
KCS have dedicated and qualified staff that can relieve you of this burden by providing a comprehensive and confidential payroll service, including:
- Customised payslips
- Administration of PAYE, national insurance, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay, etc
- Completion of statutory forms, including year end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to the Inland Revenue
- Summaries and analyses of staff costs
- Administration of incentive schemes, bonuses, and ex-gratia and termination payments
- Administration of pension schemes
Even if you have only a few employees, you will make savings by allowing us to administer your payroll.
KCS can provide you with prompt and constructive advice whether you are ready to start a new business, move from your existing accountancy or book-keeping firm, or simply need to explore the options available.
The sooner you seek advice from an experienced specialist, the greater the opportunities to ensure you make the choice that is right for you and your business.
KCS provide initial explorative consultations, held at our offices, which are undertaken free of charge and overseen by one of our qualified Accountants.
Act now and contact KCS today to arrange a consultation
Tel: +44 (0)208 441 2000
- About us
- Specialist sectors
- Budget 2013
- Year end tax guide
- Minimising capital taxes
- Tax efficient investments
- Financial planning and strategy guide 2013/14
- Tax planning for business owners
- Tax rates and allowances
- Offshore issues update
- PAYE and NI
- IR35 Centre
- Tax and business calendar
- Budget archive
- The Finance Bill 2011
- Regulation changes from April 2012
- Business news
- Contact us